Trip Leader Picks: The 5 Best Holiday Gifts for the Outdoor-Lover in Your Life!
By: Amelia Eldridge and other Trip Leaders
- A soft, waterproof blanket to keep in their car and use at the beach, at the Fly, or anywhere!
2. Reusable ziplock bags to store trail mix and other outdoor snacks, and to aid in the outdoor motto: “Pack it in, pack it out”!
3. A portable espresso maker for people who need more than campfire coffee to wake them up
6. A easy-to-string-up hammock for an effortless way to relax after a long day outside
5. America the Beautiful — The National Parks and Federal Recreation Lands Pass which offers unlimited access for you and all passengers in a personal vehicle at park sites that charge a per vehicle fee.
About the author
Name: Amelia Eldridge
Year in School: Senior
Major: Neuroscience + Public Health
Hometown: Oakland, CA
Favorite Outdoor Activity: Anything in the water or in the mountains!
Favorite Camp Food: Trail Mix
Ideal Outdoor Trip Destination: Koroyanitu National Park, Fiji
If you were stranded on a desert island, what/who would you bring with you: Bear Grylls and some chex mix